AngryRobot

NA screen acknowledge alarms on reset?

5 posts in this topic

Is it possible to have alarms show as acknowledged and close the pop-up screen when the expression that triggers the alarm is no longer true?  I like resetting the alarm with a PB in the PLC, and its a bit annoying having to also acknowledge it.

Acknowledge is designed to make the user confirm they saw the error.  If you don't need that, then uncheck the acknowledge on the alarm.

I can't uncheck Acknowledge when I have the pop-up checked- but I still want to use the pop-up to display my alarm code.

The only thing that I can think of is to uncheck Popup and Acknowledge in the alarm setting, but then make Global Events for the alarm bit.  If you want the window to close automatically, you will need to make an event for the on and the off condition.

This is a bit tedious, but it will work.

5c141b4d4f7ec_EventPopup.thumb.jpg.7e20f

5c141b4cbe83d_Alarmsetting.thumb.jpg.f3b

Is it possible to access the alarm code?  I would just create my own display page, but I like being able to display the alarm code.

Edit: I guess I can just add them to a normal alarm viewer.  The layout on the pop-up screen just looks so much better than the alarm viewer objects though.

Edited by AngryRobot