Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nanasakiai

Technology Module TM_Count 2x24V

4 posts in this topic

Hi , 

Am working with the Technology Module TM Count on S7-1500 but then run into some basic trouble but can't find any information about the problems so am here to ask for help.

My problems are :   -  Can't quite get the  "StatusHW" bit to TRUE ( I thought setting up all parameter will turn this bit ON but no, I also check with the Siemens example but their example didn't work neith

- How can I simulate the  single Pulse (A) for this TM Module because I don't have the actual module with me @@.  

- Do Pulse (A) that feed to the Module have Address because I saw in the manual there are 2 channel to wiring the Pulse. 

Am still new to this so hope you guys can help me through this rough start. 

Thanks for reading!

Best regards,

76798774_tm_count_V14_SP1.zip

Untitled.png

On 23/11/2018 at 7:16 AM, Nanasakiai said:

Hi , 

Am working with the Technology Module TM Count on S7-1500 but then run into some basic trouble but can't find any information about the problems so am here to ask for help.

My problems are :   -  Can't quite get the  "StatusHW" bit to TRUE ( I thought setting up all parameter will turn this bit ON but no, I also check with the Siemens example but their example didn't work neith

- How can I simulate the  single Pulse (A) for this TM Module because I don't have the actual module with me @@.  

- Do Pulse (A) that feed to the Module have Address because I saw in the manual there are 2 channel to wiring the Pulse. 

Am still new to this so hope you guys can help me through this rough start. 

Thanks for reading!

Best regards,

76798774_tm_count_V14_SP1.zip

Untitled.png

As far as I can tell, you cannot simulate the Count technology module. I could never get it to work. 

Hi ,
Maybe so cause the bit which tells when the device is ready never ON, and there is no way to simulate the pulse signal in hardware gate.

I will wait a little bit and hope if someone had actually did it , may came and help.

Best regards,

Hi Nanasakiai.

This might not help you much- but I have checked the software design for a fast counting card my company used on ET200S Profinet. I/Q Addresses start at 10.0 for 6 Bytes.

Q14.0 is set (this is the request for the software gate to open). And we check I15.0 (this tells us the count is valid and the gate has opened). And the Actual Count is read out of a Double Word (ID10). 

Apart from that- there isnt really any other code. This station has the ability to simulate conveyor increments but this is done cyclically in the logic and doesnt rely on any hardware to do this.

Regards

Daniel.