Kris Sasintorn

How to solving PIDAT inactive using CP1E-N30S1DR & CP1W-MAD444..?

7 posts in this topic

Dear All, 

I am new for OMRON and my project is need to control VSD on PID function and I using Omron CP1E-N30S1DR connected CP1W-MAD44 (AI/AO is 0-12000) for AI/AO.. 

My programming did followed PIDAT instruction.. and MV output still inactive.. I am not really sure that my programming is correct or not..? Could every one help me to check my program in attached .. please 

I using D400 as SV & PID parameter , D500 as MV.. and I do not move D500 to analog output word yet coz D500 still inactive.. 

Looking for every one reply ASAP..

MMI_2018_v1.cxp

I have to check and some of my register is still wrong.. Then, I renew programming again and D500 (MV) still inactive.. Could every one help me please....? 

MMI_2018_v2.cxp

49 minutes ago, IXSAUTO said:

I have to check and some of my register is still wrong.. Then, I renew programming again and D500 (MV) still inactive.. Could every one help me please....? 

MMI_2018_v2.cxp

If you have PID parameter you don't need to SETB bit 15 of D409 to on because if you on it that mean you use auto-tune function.

Hello Wasan, 

Thank for your suggestion and I did it and work fine now...:) 

Hi Wasan,

One more question.. When PV = SV.. why MV is in lower output range..? and i set bit3 of C+5 = 1.. it mean when PV = SV , MV will be 50% of output range.. 

7 hours ago, IXSAUTO said:

Hi Wasan,

One more question.. When PV = SV.. why MV is in lower output range..? and i set bit3 of C+5 = 1.. it mean when PV = SV , MV will be 50% of output range.. 

It likes you drive a car when your car speed arrive at target speed you still press your accelerator to still have target speed not to off it immediately.

Yes when you set bit 3 of C+5 to 1 Output will be at 50 %.

1 person likes this