TakeshiAhogata

GOT1050 to FX3U-64M

10 posts in this topic

How configure communication between FX3U-64M and GOT1050?

HMI GOT1050 have two chanels availables: RS-232 and RS-422

PLC support RS-422 but i don't know how to configure PLC parameter for establishing comunication with it

Captura3.PNG

Captura2.PNG

Edited by TakeshiAhogata

When you connect with programming port you don't need to adjust parameter on PLC but for GOT use transmission speed at 115200 bps.

so, which is the cable pinout for connect the CPU to the HMIin case of select rs232 protocol?, because i know that this PLC only use RS422 for communication, but i'm not sure if it's possible work with RS232, for that i need the pinout for make two cables, one for RS232 DB9 to MD8 and other for RS422 DB9 to MD8

5 hours ago, TakeshiAhogata said:

so, which is the cable pinout for connect the CPU to the HMIin case of select rs232 protocol?, because i know that this PLC only use RS422 for communication, but i'm not sure if it's possible work with RS232, for that i need the pinout for make two cables, one for RS232 DB9 to MD8 and other for RS422 DB9 to MD8

Please check cable diagram in this manual on page 241.

http://dl.mitsubishielectric.com/dl/fa/document/manual/got/sh080868eng/sh080868engaf.pdf

but i need the pinout of mini din 8 pin, is the terminal incorporated in FX3U-64M, like shown in the image below but in RS-232 confiuration

images.jpg

14 hours ago, TakeshiAhogata said:

but i need the pinout of mini din 8 pin, is the terminal incorporated in FX3U-64M, like shown in the image below but in RS-232 confiuration

images.jpg

For RS-422 Port on GOT check this cable diagram photo (GT01-C30R4-8P).

GT01_C10R4_8P_Diagram.jpg

Ok, i will try with this cable configuration, but in the PLC parameter configuration,wich option i select in "H/W type"? because only have two options to select RS-232C and RS-485 and the cable configuration is RS-422

49 minutes ago, TakeshiAhogata said:

Ok, i will try with this cable configuration, but in the PLC parameter configuration,wich option i select in "H/W type"? because only have two options to select RS-232C and RS-485 and the cable configuration is RS-422

FX3U Built-in Programming Port (RS-422) are counted as CH0 then you don't have to config this port parameter just select baudrate to 115200 bps on GOT.

CH1 or CH2 are use when you connect additional communication port on PLC.

Please see detail in this link and image below.

https://www.hiflexonline.nl/products/mitsubishi/plc/documentatie/FX_data_com_nieuw.pdf

FX3U_GOT1050_01.jpg