diraemon

v-sftv6 cant convert file HMI software V-SFTV5 to V-SFTV6

13 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone. I want to ask for help..  i want to upgrade HMI hakko V7 to V9.. have file hmi in V7 use software V-SFTV5 but when I open file V7 use software V-SFTV6 its cant convert and i attached the screenshoot below..  can someone tell me what's wrong?

v-sftv5.png

open.jpg

error.jpg

It said that device not support in new version maybe you modify for other driver and try to convert again if it works correctly please check driver that support in V9.

1 hour ago, Wasan said:

It said that device not support in new version maybe you modify for other driver and try to convert again if it works correctly please check driver that support in V9.

can you explain me what is "driver" that mean?

13 minutes ago, diraemon said:

can you explain me what is "driver" that mean?

PLC model and manufacturer that use with HMI

2 hours ago, Wasan said:

PLC model and manufacturer that use with HMI

Are there conditions when converting the software?
I have tried converting when the PC is not connected anything and change model plc but its still cant convert..

10 minutes ago, diraemon said:

Are there conditions when converting the software?
I have tried converting when the PC is not connected anything and change model plc but its still cant convert..

Please capture hardware select screen in V7 on V-SFTV5 software to check that support on V9 or not.

Hakko_V9_01.jpg

10 minutes ago, Wasan said:

Please capture hardware select screen in V7 on V-SFTV5 software to check that support on V9 or not.

Hakko_V9_01.jpg

i have old file in v7 using QnH(Q) series CPU and i changed in QnH series ethernet to try again convert to v9 but still cant

v7.png.8019dc348b942679192e3330e32c2bd0.

i use plc Q03UDVCPU 

connection.jpg

Edited by diraemon

14 minutes ago, diraemon said:

i have old file in v7 using QnH(Q) series CPU and i changed in QnH series ethernet to try again convert to v9 but still cant

i use plc Q03UDVCPU 

I think your problem are from CHINO Temp Controller In V.9 there are no DZ1000 series try to change to other model. If cannot please send your project file to me. I will check it.

Hakko_V9_02.jpg

Edited by Wasan

22 minutes ago, Wasan said:

Please send your project file to me. I will check it.

this is sir

V7 MELTING.V7

Edited by diraemon
sorry the file i delete

15 minutes ago, Wasan said:

I think your problem are from CHINO Temp Controller In V.9 there are no DZ1000 series try to change to other model. If cannot please send your project file to me. I will check it.

Hakko_V9_02.jpg

Please change CHINO Temp in V7 under PLC Communication to match as list above or disable it then send project again.

26 minutes ago, diraemon said:

v7.png.8019dc348b942679192e3330e32c2bd0.

6 minutes ago, Wasan said:

Please change CHINO Temp in V7 under PLC Communication to match as list above or disable it then send project again.

mr. wasan thank you for your help again.. I can convert the file V7 to V9 now.. now I know I have to check the connected device first for the next project like this.

Edited by diraemon

15 minutes ago, diraemon said:

mr. wasan thank you for your help again.. I can convert the file V7 to V9 now.. now I know I have to check the connected device first for the next project like this.

Is it from CHINO?

On 9/24/2018 at 1:11 AM, Wasan said:

Is it from CHINO?

ya,  project before use chino dz1000 to hmi hakko V7,, im still study for this.. thx you for your help sir.