nguyen trung

Transfer data from PC to PLC mitsubishi and Got2000

3 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I have a system contains 1 PLC mitsubishi Q series , 1 HMI Got2000. Now, I want get data from sql server and use it for my system.

My plan: I use 1 PC connect sql server and transfer data from PC to HMI or PLC. As I know, Mitsubishi have tool MX component, can set value directly PLC. But I'm not sure.

Can you have any idea, help me resolve my problem.?

7 hours ago, nguyen trung said:

Hi All,

I have a system contains 1 PLC mitsubishi Q series , 1 HMI Got2000. Now, I want get data from sql server and use it for my system.

My plan: I use 1 PC connect sql server and transfer data from PC to HMI or PLC. As I know, Mitsubishi have tool MX component, can set value directly PLC. But I'm not sure.

Can you have any idea, help me resolve my problem.?

MX Componet with Visual Basic or Visual C# are best for this solution.

MX Component comes with program example that you can modify it to your project.

1 person likes this

In my opinion it all depends on what you are going to do, and use the data for... You can purchase the addon for the GOT to get "MES" functionality implemented, and you can fetch data directly from the SQL DB and push it into the PLC and the other way around. However, if you're looking for advanced functionality you should consider MX Components...

Can you be more specific in what you want to do? You say "resolve your problem", but what is your problem? What are you trying to do?

1 person likes this