4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. Recently I get a S7-1214C ac/dc/rly plc, whenever i connect ac power all the indicating LED i.e 'Run/Stop , Error & Maint' start to blink. I can't upload or download any program. In TIA Portal V13 only accessible node is not shown. Anyone encountered the same problem? Please help me. Thanks in advance 

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

cap3.jpeg

Edited by Xubaer

Is that a brand new CPU, no previous program installed? if yes then the LEDs are normal, once you download the program and you meet all conditions you will only see the green status LED only. Your problem is that you are not establishing the network connections. Please check your firewall settings and antivirus settings. check also your LAN connections, your IP address from the PC and PLC should not be the same. in your picture the RX /Tx should be blinking, indicating a data signal exchange. try to ping also, if the CPU will response, then 100% you can download the new program.

thanks for the reply @Jairus

I tried to ping but actually i don't know the IP of the plc. 

It's an used plc. i checked firewall too. I don't have any memory for 1200. 

the RX/TX blinks for some moment as i connect the lan cable. 

is there any way to know the plc ip. 

You can use a program called Nmap to run a ping scan. It will take a while and it helps if you know the subnet.

You can use a BOOTP type utility to see if it's sending DHCP requests to see if it's configured to get an IP address automatically.

I've never used a 1200, but if the CPU has a DP port, you can connect via a PC Adapter and upload the station to the PG/PC.

1 person likes this