Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jem233

M221

3 posts in this topic

New to programming but I am trying to develop a lead lag pump program using PID from 4-20ma level transducer to vfd's for each pump.  I have a basic program but cannot get the either drive to start when the setpoint has been reached and I feel that something isn't right with the pid aspect.  Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

PID_Pump 1.smbp

Need a lot more info. How are you controlling the drive? Communication or with digital inputs and outputs?

There are youtube videos that show how pid and communication blocks work and have to be setup in somachine basic. Also there are Instruction pdf files on schneiders website with examples how the blocks work

On 29. 8. 2018 at 3:02 PM, jem233 said:

New to programming but I am trying to develop a lead lag pump program using PID from 4-20ma level transducer to vfd's for each pump.  I have a basic program but cannot get the either drive to start when the setpoint has been reached and I feel that something isn't right with the pid aspect.  Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

PID_Pump 1.smbp

Hello jem233,

I am also new to PLC programming. I am using TM221CE16R and SoMachine Basic v1.6. I am trying to get analog measurements into PLC. I downloaded your project and I see you used PID. Was this working OK for you? Could you also send me wiring you did on your analog input module? I would appreciate it.

Thanks!