pszczepan

NS Runtime 1.30 v 8.1

6 posts in this topic

Hi 

I prepared test application (attachment) and all the time when I start Runtime I get error:

"Failed to initialize communication processing.
Exit the application except Run and re-start the system."

I think I did everything correct.

Below my specs.

CX Designer 3.730
NS Runtime 1.30

NS Runtime is on PC WIN7 64 bit  res. 1024x768

Maybe you can help to find the problem

test3.7z

1 person likes this

please attach picture sir, may i help you

Im also having the same issue, is there any resolution?

Same here.

I uninstalled CX-Server and and NS Runtime and then installed NS Runtime and then CX Server.  CX Server is now looking for the update file

CX-Server Version Upgrade Software 2021.01_0401.msi

I point it there and it says its not the correct one.  I try and run the update separately Svr2101_0401Setup.exe and get later version installed.

I have spoken with the Omron Engineer and after trying a few things i uninstalled CX One and Sysmac Studio, ran the clean up tool and then reinstalled both and the updates and still had the same issue.

I then created a new project in CX Designer and removed the Serial A Connection and then this time it worked (it tried it before the reinstall and there was still an issue).  It could have been a miss match of CX Server versions.

I am yet to try it on a standard machine without any other Omron software installed so will let you know how that goes when i get onto that task.

I have NS Runtime working with a CS1 and and NX1P2 on my Windows 7 64bit machine with CX One, Sysmac Studio and NS Runtime V1.3.

The Runtime Project needs to be the latest version 8.1.

The Serial A Host needs to be removed - this causes the initial error when runtime starts.

The NX1P2 needs to be setup with as SYSMAC-CS1/CJ1/CP1 with Ethernet/IP as the Protocol and the PLC's IP address.  I am using the CIO addressing so this needs to be enabled in the NX1P2 Memory settings.  If you set the NX1P2 as a CJ2 it will timeout.

I also setup a CS1 PLC with the same settings.

CX Designer Network Remove Serial Host.JPG

CX Designer Network Setup 1.JPG

CX Designer Network Setup 3.JPG

CX Designer Network Setup 2.JPG