dmeherg

IFix 5.5 Issues

3 posts in this topic

I am very new to Ifix being that I am just out of my first month at a new facility and never working with GE HMI products before. The plant has been having an issues prior to me arriving. We are running multiple ifix stations with the control being from a terminal sever. Every once in a while we will have clients lock up saying that the client cant start due to another name on the network. You can go into services and disconnect each duplicate user and give it a few minutes and everything comes back fine. Has anyone else run across this issue. I have attached a pic for reference, but this one doesn't show the multiple users.5b6c41022c3b9_IfixUserIssue.png.3e589772

It's been a little while since I've been on this thread. We got a tech note from GE Support and we made the changes that were recommended. As of right now we haven't seen the issue any more. I have  attached the link to what they sent up to try. https://support.managed.com/kb/a1816/how-to-enable-disable-multiple-rdp-sessions-in-windows-2012.aspx