pszczepan

MACRO MOVAPARTS, same ID, different screen

6 posts in this topic

I did some movement for object for ID 0057 on scrren 3

Problem is that when I switch screen to f.e 1 some object with the same ID no. - 0057 is moved. This object sholud be static 

How to block it?

or set ID of my object which should be moved some high number manualy to avoid repeating

Are you using a project macro for the movement?

I need to move object according to encoder values in PLC. The only way to refresh position I found to use bit trigger in project macro

Put a lamp off to the side (in the grey area, not on the page) on the page where you want to use the MOVEPARTS macro command.  Then assign the bit that causes the refresh in the Display Address field of the lamp.  Then go to the Macro tab and put your code in there.  You can also use the $SB0 system bit that will pulse at a frequency rather than a bit from the PLC to update the position.  I am not sure what frequency and it may be too slow, but worth looking at.

Thanks for clue which is useful.

Maybe it is problem of CX simulator and Cx designer tester, but I noticed that the object is blinking when encoder position is not changing. The project is prepared for NS runtime.

The solution I found is triggering bit for macro execution only when drive is working - that's why I cannot use $SB0 to pulse generate.

If you confirm that in NS HMI or NS-runtime blinking will not  exist, then I can use $SB0

Edited by pszczepan

21 hours ago, pszczepan said:

Thanks for clue which is useful.

Maybe it is problem of CX simulator and Cx designer tester, but I noticed that the object is blinking when encoder position is not changing. The project is prepared for NS runtime.

The solution I found is triggering bit for macro execution only when drive is working - that's why I cannot use $SB0 to pulse generate.

If you confirm that in NS HMI or NS-runtime blinking will not  exist, then I can use $SB0

It should only be on when the bit turns on (unless you have done something with the Flicker settings).  It should not matter though as I am suggesting that you put it off of the screen like this:

5b6b2e4e19a13_Hiddenbutton.thumb.jpg.893

If you don't like that or for some reason, it still shows in Runtime, then double click on the lamp and choose the Control Flag tab and hide the lamp, like this:

5b6b2e4e85df7_Hidelamp.jpg.d429f19b25451