Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
timalg

panelview replacement

3 posts in this topic

Hi friends,

please I need your help ,I use a PANEL, VIEW PLUS 1250 COMPLETE WITH LOGIC MODULE, 24 VDC,  RDT12C C A C/W 2711P-RP1, MFG ALLEN BRADLEY P/N 2711P / RP1.I would like to order a new one.one vendor offered me allen bradley logic module,panel view plus 6 part number:2711-PRP8D,24VDC,512MB .

and the other vendor offered  ( 2711P-T12C4D1 Panelview Plus Terminal (RDT12C RP1) so please how to know which of the two HMIs is suitable for my application regarding to the factory talk software,size,...etc

Those numbers don't match up with current products from Rockwell, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I do remember that a PV+6 logic module can drop in to an older PV+ and will run the older runtime files. Do you have a bad logic module or a bad screen? If you have a bad screen, it may pay to at least consider a new PV+7 as a replacement. I haven't done an x-ref of panel cutouts to see which PV+7 is a good replacement for each older PV+, but you should be able to find those dimensions. I think you'll have to convert the runtime to work on the PV+7 since it's a different aspect ratio.