vasekd

Sysmac Studio empty rung after uploading

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I uploaded SW from working PLC NJ301 1100 v 1.9. Uploading worked, but when I tried to open program, all rungs were empty (see picture). Does anyone know the cause?

NO rungs.png

Edited by vasekd

The original program is empty.  Is it this way on all programs or only one?

Was there an error shown in the Synchronize window?  Look at the bottom of the Synchronize window for result messages.

Thanks for your reply.

Original PLC is working without problems. I wanted to make a backup. There are no problems to make upload from other machines (about 10). By Synchronize  (from PLC) I see message: emty rungs. Maybe some protection from supplier?

If it was protected, Sysmac Studio should show this after uploading the program (when you try to open the program in question):

5b1186eaa1f2c_ProgProtect.jpg.20c1193cac

If the Supplier checked the box shown below when the program was downloaded, then the source code was not downloaded to the NJ controller:

NoSourceCode.thumb.jpg.a68f2f3e9ebbaad16

If the source code was not transferred to the controller, then it is not there to upload.  I tested this and I uploaded a blank rung, just like your question.

1 person likes this

Oh, that may be it. I will have to contact the supplier. Many thanks for clarifying.