SolidRio

SCADA for FX3U

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. 

I got factory full of FX3U plcs and right now is needed to make a SCADA for monitoring (and maybe provide some control) all of them. I dont know which SCADA product to choose. Which one have bettter compatibility with mitsubishi plcs/which one is cheaper/or maybe simpler in use. 

Thank you in advance.

You may be try Vijeo Citect. Demo Version can use runtime 2 hours and can start it again. It has Mitsubishi Driver.

Download link here.

Citect_FX3U_01.jpg

1 person likes this

You can try Adroit. Pricing is fair and includes a 1 hour runtime demo. 

www.adroit.co.za

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Wasan said:

You may be try Vijeo Citect. Demo Version can use runtime 2 hours and can start it again. It has Mitsubishi Driver.

Download link here.

Citect_FX3U_01.jpg

I heard about citect before and those reviews were positive only. I will test it as soon as i have free time, but for now what can you tell about convenience working with it? Maybe were some problems with it? Or some function are missing? 

I have been working a long time ago with the WinCC (with s7-300 plcs) and it was good. But they moved to TIA Portal and it seems not quite conveniently, maybe just for me. And i dont know about mitsubishi drivers.

3 hours ago, waynes said:

You can try Adroit. Pricing is fair and includes a 1 hour runtime demo. 

www.adroit.co.za

Never heard about it before. Maybe you can say something about it from your experience? 

I agree, take a look at MAPS. Ver. 4 is brand new.

1 person likes this

MAPS no question !!!

2 people like this

Hi SolidRio

The MAPS  SCADA is a very nice integrated solution with all the Mitsubishi PLCs. Direct address reading, only licence on the amount of I/O you are communicating between PLC and SCADA. Very simple design interface. As mentioned earlier, you can run the full package on a time license function. Once the time license expires, you simply save the configuration, stop the server and start the server up again. You can carry on with the work. I do alot of fault finding this way. 

1 person likes this