AlbertMessakh

Read EF82 Analog Sensor - CP1E-N30DR-A with CP1W-MAD44

6 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone..I'm having hard time to read Analog Sensor. I've try to read the manuals about expansion module, but still having hard time to understand it.

My PLC is CP1E-N30DR-A connect with Expansion CP1W-MAD44 and I'm trying to connect with pressure sensor Omron E8F2-B10C that in a certain pressure will trigger to open a Digital Valve.

is there something wrong with my setting for range? I do the setting in 4-20mA (0-5V)

I attached my Program and Picture while running, the program is only for reading the pressure sensor. the result is  -600 to +600, is there a way to earn the actual result?

I've tried Scaling and APR, But didn't understand, is there a guide/tutorial for it as well?

Cheers..

Albert

TEST.cxp

CP1E-N30DR-A,CP1W-MAD44, EF82.jpg

TEST.cxp

1. You're using "F" on channel 1. It should be "E" for 1-5 V input.

2. Remove the MOV D104 to 102. It clears your settings in 102.

3. Make sure you wire the signal to VIN1 and COM1 terminal

Hi Innoaloe

Thanks for the suggestion.

I Have more question though:

If i remove the MOV D104 D102, I will not get any result 

If i don't remove the MOV D104 D102, I get a result but different result that appear on the LCD Sensor display

Anymore Suggestion? Or maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Thanks

28 minutes ago, AlbertMessakh said:

If i remove the MOV D104 D102, I will not get any result 

I'm not sure with that though... I still don't think it's necessary to MOV data from D104 to 102. It does nothing aside from changing the settings you have already made on the P_FirstCycle call.

Just to be sure, you don't wire the IIN terminal, right? You shouldn't since it's a voltage input.
Could you give example on the difference of value? Like if the LCD shows 3000, what does it shows in CX-P?

Hi Innoaloe,

If i change it to #800E..Then nothing happen(Picture attached)

If I keep the #800 F the difference shown in the picture attached.

I wire it in Vin

Thanks 

IMG_20180621_141103.jpg

IMG_20180621_140844.jpg

IMG_20180621_141012.jpg

Combine Pressure Sensing.jpg

I cannot say for sure... but I do believe moving D104 value to CIO 102 is not needed.

Also if your Pressure Transmitter shows 4 (which is the Psi/kPA values I believe) the reading in CP1W-MAD44 will not be 4. It should be some number between 0 - 6000, because the analog module translates data that way.
You need to scale the reading result using either APR or simple mathematics functions to get the same reading as the pressure transmitter shows.

Chances are, value of 4 in the Pressure Transmitter is too small when translated into Voltage, so the reading of the analog input becomes 0.