Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
antht

Programming via CC-Link?

5 posts in this topic

I am just completed installing a CC-link network with 56 devices. As far as I know it is not possible to program via the CC-link network. Does anybody know of a way to program via the CC-link network. Currently I have to program each device (FX1N) individually. GX Developer does have an option in Transfer Set-up to choose a network route of which CC-link is an option. Does this mean that it is possible to program over a CC-Link network? Any help much appreciated. Anth

probably easiest and cheapest way is to add one more node to the network - AJ65BT-G4-S3. I never used it with FX series PLCs but that should be no problem:

I was having a look at this earlier. My concern is that I have a Q02 PLC with 3 CC-link masters, each with 20 FX1N's on. So I ideally would like to upload an FX program through the Q series to a particular CC-link module on a particular master network module. I could plug the G4 in as a device on each network in turn and do the programming but this may not save me that much time and hassle.

As said, I didn't use FX. I had networks of same PLCs and mix of Q and QnA. With mixed network (Q and QnA) I had no problem accessing all CPUs through PLC programming software (GX Dev) but I could not connect with other products such as MX Components 2.x and 3.x. Problem was connecting with MX to QnA when Q was master (didn't try the other way around).

Transparency over the CC-Link network is only supported for the modulair series of Mitsubishi. The FX master and slave do have this feature. However Mitsubishi will be introducing a new FX line this year which will probably have CC-Link version 2.