1 post in this topic

I am starting my own consulting business, so put my experience and technical know-how to work and ensure the success of your process control projects.  No project is too small! 

I hold a Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineering from The University of Arkansas, and obtained an Arkansas PE license in 2014.  After working for a Generation and Transmission company as a power plant controls engineer, I have decided to put my skills and experience to work as an independent consultant.  My SCADA/HMI experience includes GE’s Proficy Cimplicity software, and Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk View SE.  I also have experience programming controllers using GE’s Proficy Machine Edition, Rockwell Automation Studio 5000 and RS Logix, and Emerson Delta V.

Check out my LinkedIn profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevormarmstrong for more details regarding my experience and past projects.

Contact me through these forums, LinkedIn, or via email at tmarmst@gmail.com any time for more information on my services or availability.