carga2

FX Series Protocol

5 posts in this topic

Hello, all.

I wrote the communication driver for connecting to the Mitsubishi FX series controllers in C # using the programming port. I searched for this on the Internet and did not find it. Found this here https://github.com/blueskit/MitsubishiPlcProtocol.git, but there is no implementation of the protocol that is used when connecting via the port for programming. This is my first experience in writing such a program. I still have a lot of things to do in my project, in particular, there is no check of the checksum of the received package, well, various checks of the connection, etc. I will be glad if you help me refine it. The program is working, I spread it for those who had the same problem as me. Checked on the controller FX1N. Link to the project http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?/files/file/1137-mitsubishiplcserialprotocol/&do=download&csrfKey=2dac8b5e4f1405047e19901768de0de9

Edited by carga2

Hello,

I would like to use this protocol through programming port...Is there any description of this protocol?

thanks a lot...

@Jirrr If you need to communicate with FX PLC. I recommend to use MX Component that can use C#, VB.Net to commnicate with FX PLC and have example for coding.

Hello...thanks...unfortunately I need read some data straight to simatic plc(S7-1200) and  only programming port is free (side BD port is already used)...

and that is the reason I need description of protocol on programming port(it is FX2N CPU and ethernet card probably does not exist)....Exists anything like this?....Thanks   

You can use my lib to connect. You can find the example code in the link below

PLC FX FX1n FX2N FX3U FX3G với C#

Edited by LSL