saravana kumar

Gxworks installtion error cde

15 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am kumar

I am in new of Mitsubishi  Software installation . I am trying install the GX work 2, while installation error code is popup -5006:0x80070020

please guide me to  solve error code.

Immediate reply is highly appreciable.

Which version on which operating system ? and did you install the software as an Administrator ?

1 person likes this

Windows 7 professional K 64 bits,  so man times i tried as administrator , but it could not

19 hours ago, Gambit said:

Which version on which operating system ? and did you install the software as an Administrator ?

Windows 7 professional K 64 bits,  so man times i tried as administrator , but it could not .

pop up message while installing.

( could not read a file that is necessary for installation .Please Check If the installation source media is not damaged. When Downloading from MELFANS web .Please download again because .there is possibility of failing the download  )

Windows 7 64 is fine. which version of GX Works 2 are you trying to install ? (last version is 1.570U)

Sounds like a bad download. Can you download a new copy?

I tried to install GX Works 2 ver 1.560J in a notebook and I received the same error as another user is mentioning above: “Unable to read files which are necessary for installation. Please check if the installation source media is not corrupted.”. Then I installed it in a desktop computer and it was fine!. Then I tried to install it in another notebook and I also had that error! The file is ok because it installed fine in the desktop PC. All the computers I mentioned are running Windows 7, 64bits and have all the updates by Microsoft. Thanks. Regards.

I've done that and I get the same error. Then I tried in other computer and the same happened.

anyone who has solved the same issue? I haven't found an answer to this yet. any help. thanks

“Unable to read files which are necessary for installation. Please check if the installation source media is not corrupted.”

In any unclear situation, reinstall Windows   ;)

The length of the path to the executable file must not exceed (I don't remember how many) the number of characters. Copy the installation archive (folder) to the root of the C drive

Edited by Neverov

finnally i came to know that gsworks 2 will not run on windows10 home edition. upgrade to win10 pro then only it will work. solved

my laptop is windows 10 pro 64 bit. when im trying to install it show (gx works 2 installation unable to read file which are necessary for installation please check if the installation media is not corrupt). anyone have solved this problem ?

On 26/9/2021 at 8:34 AM, CangkeMan said:

my laptop is windows 10 pro 64 bit. when im trying to install it show (gx works 2 installation unable to read file which are necessary for installation please check if the installation media is not corrupt). anyone have solved this problem ?

me too. I cant install either :((

Usual problem is that the unzipped installation folder name is too long.

Rename it to somthing short like Gxw2 and try again.

Some times antivirus apps dislike the installation process and interrupt it... try temp disable antivirus software.

On 3/10/2021 at 1:01 PM, glavanov said:

Usual problem is that the unzipped installation folder name is too long.

Rename it to somthing short like Gxw2 and try again.

Some times antivirus apps dislike the installation process and interrupt it... try temp disable antivirus software.

i tried it many times but it didnt work. i can install Gx Developer, but not with gxworks2 

@Bravothe final solution is reinstalling

On 10/4/2021 at 2:37 PM, Bravo said:

i tried it many times but it didnt work. i can install Gx Developer, but not with gxworks2 

the final solution is reinstalling the windows, it works