Remon2000i

1747-sn scanner

8 posts in this topic

i am new in plc and i have issue with allen-bradley system image1.jpeg.216b03b025a2cd010a79cc0907d1

processor slc 503 slot 0

scanport slot1 comm led give red flasher no fault an it connected to 1336 plus (vfd).

at scanport dip switch 1&2 on baud rate 57.6

and dip switch at 1336 plus (vfd) i have three switches in remote I/O 1336-GM1  configerd as image2.jpeg.8662bd1cbc715b77d7a1b957b706

SW1: 1 OFF &2: OFF& 3:ON&4:ON&5:ON&6:ON&7:ON&8:OFF

SW2:  1:ON &2:OFF&3:ON&4:ON&5:ON&6:ON&7:OFF&8:OFF

SW3   1:OFF&2:ON&3:ON&4:ON&5:OFF&6:OFF&7:OFF:8:OFF

JUMPER J2 BETWEEN 1AND 2

at scanport terminal resistor 150 ohm

HOW I CAN MAKE SCANPORT COMMUNICATE WITH VFD 1336 PLUS ?

Is this something that has been running and now doesn't? 

Is this a new install, an upgrade, etc.

What lead to this issue?

1- yes before I had  fault inside vfd serial fault (10) and I found in side vfd 3 IGBT was burn and I changed it now it working ok . 

Thanks 

It's very likely that whatever happened to the drive to destroy its IGBT transistors also damaged the 1336-GM1 interface board.

If there are other RIO devices on the daisy-chain network, then you can check the status bits for the 1747-SN scanner module to see if those are working correctly.

Otherwise the probable answer is to replace the 1336-GM1 interface board.    While these have not been manufactured for many years, they may be available as replacement parts from Rockwell or on the aftermarket.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks for your reply in the site I have anew card from scanner and I replaced it and also not working . 

I searche about 1336GM1 board and i found it on eBay site but I have doubt on it because some board written on public used .

no any  way to can assure from problem from this board ?

when I search about this problem I found this sheet .

caedf201-0bc5-44d5-9e48-a1cf0a549077.MP4

1215444485.pdf

Edited by Remon2000i

Sorry this Vedio not related for our conv:-)ersation 

On ٤‏/٣‏/٢٠١٨ at 10:22 PM, Ken Roach said:

It's very likely that whatever happened to the drive to destroy its IGBT transistors also damaged the 1336-GM1 interface board.

If there are other RIO devices on the daisy-chain network, then you can check the status bits for the 1747-SN scanner module to see if those are working correctly.

Otherwise the probable answer is to replace the 1336-GM1 interface board.    While these have not been manufactured for many years, they may be available as replacement parts from Rockwell or on the aftermarket.

dear ken roach i found in our store anew card from 1336gm1 and i replaced it but the same issue .

what is your advice for my status ? how i can check the problem ?

thanks 

best regards .