Shewy

Screen display reversed.

6 posts in this topic

Got a E1062 screen on a machine that keeps reversing itself and turning into a mirror image. 

Picture attached showing the issue. 

Anyone had this or can shed light on the cause as is now the second screen in a month to do this!! 

A12B998A-568F-4604-AB61-46936BC70E7B.jpeg

I once had a display with very strange behavior and it took me a while to sort it out.

The project memory was expanded with a CF-card, and all was fine as soon as I replaced/removed that card.

Print this and stick it over the screen.

hmi.png

But seriously, I've never seen that before and I have quite a few of that model out there.

I'm intrigued too by it

On 2/26/2018 at 1:08 AM, Shewy said:

Got a E1062 screen on a machine that keeps reversing itself and turning into a mirror image. 

Picture attached showing the issue. 

Anyone had this or can shed light on the cause as is now the second screen in a month to do this!! 

A12B998A-568F-4604-AB61-46936BC70E7B.jpeg

That kinda looks like the panel was assembled wrong.  There is no was to mirror like that in the settings. 

Have now found out last time the screen went wrong the engineer who was on shift didn’t know how to put a programme in so just swapped the backs over. 

It appears it may be an old Mitsubishi back with a new beijer front. Ran ok for few days then this happened. 

Could it be a compatibility issue?? Although I thought they were exactly the same just badged different. 🤔🤔 

1 person likes this