Eng.Ehab

cqm1h error Help plz cqm1h cpu 51

12 posts in this topic

I have upload a program from the cqm1h cpu51 by cx programer

But when tried to combile it there is an error

@7seg what dose that mean

I tried to upload it with syswin . At the begining its ok bu at 22%   error.

Program block error step 0001

What can i do for this

It is a huge program

And i need to add some new steps

Pleas help me

@7seg what dose that mean

Do you have any LED displays on your machine?  7seg is usually used to drive LED displays'.

I have upload a program from the cqm1h cpu51 by cx programer  But when tried to compile it there is an error

Open the output window. (View| Windows| Output Window).   What is the compile error?

1 person likes this

No it do not have a 7 seg in the machine

The error is numeric error at line no.xx

When i go to line xx i found @7seg in red color

7seg is an expansion instruction which its instruction number can be used for a needed instruction.  (Operation Window| Expansion Instructions)

I suspect the original program substituted a needed instruction for 7seg,

Can you download the program again? If you can, then check all the boxes including Expansion Instructions before you download.

I can upload but can not download bcz of that error

I will take a screen shot for the error and its place in the program to show you

I think Jay meant to ask you to Upload the program again from the PLC, but this time make sure you check the Expansion Instruction checkbox before pressing Transfer. This is to ensure that whatever instruction is allocation to Expansion Slot 88 is also uploaded to the program.

Your screen capture of the Expansion Instruction slots is the default values. The way CQM1H works is that whatever expansion instruction sets to occupy a slot will have a same instruction number, that's why your ladder now contains 7SEG instruction since it is translated to the default sets.

Try uploading again.

Edited by innoaloe

You mean i have to remove the 7seg from Exp Ins before i upload it again?

Becouse i upload it many times with the same error

Edited by Eng.Ehab

What if i just delete it ?

Is it danger to damige the program?

37 minutes ago, Eng.Ehab said:

You mean i have to remove the 7seg from Exp Ins before i upload it again?

Becouse i upload it many times with the same error

I found this in CQM1H Programming Manual. Make sure to check your DIP Switch settings and DIP Switch no.4 is set to ON before turning On the Power Supply of the PLC.

Capture.JPG.6e14258aef067a932de4621476d8

Try to connect to the PLC again, but this time after auto-online or whatever method you choose, click on menu PLC--> Transfer-->From PLC
In the menu that will pop up, just check on every PLC related stuff there (if memory serves me right Expansion Instructions checklist should be there as well), then click Transfer/Upload.

Whether deleting it gonna make issues or not depends on your program needs, but since the instruction number 88 is there in the first place it should have some use. Your machine may not work correctly if you just delete it and re-download the program

Edited by innoaloe

Can you upload the program again? If you can, then check all the boxes including Expansion Instructions before you upload.

Sorry, I meant upload, :-(