e87

problem with keyence

5 posts in this topic

hello friends, maybe can help me. 
in first place sorry for bad english. 
I have a list of programs of plc keyence kv24 and i have a lot of plc with diferents programs but i don't know what program is for what plc. i try read this plc with kv studio but the plc have read protection. have any way to read this plc to charge and backups programs?

I know about Keyence Backup tools but is on trial version and the web is defunct, i can't buy the program, anybody knows how to make it? 

a lot of thanks anyways.

If the program has been set to read protect you will not be able to upload the program from the CPU into the KV LadderBuilder software. I seem to remember, however, that you can still go onlline and monitor. It's been a long time since I've dabbled with the Keyence KV series and I don't have one handy with which to test my recollection.

I've never used the Keyence Backup Tool software so I can't help you in any way with that.

If you have hardcopy (printout) of the PLC program, search through it for the MEMSW instruction. This is the instruction that enables/disables read and write protection of the PLC program (and a number of other things, also). This instruction is detailed in volume three of the "User's Manual". The discussion begins on page 3-92. If you do not have a manual it is available from the dowload section of this site.

1 person likes this

I have hardcopy of the program but the really problem, i have aprox 200 kv working and i have the programs with no referencie, i don't know what program is for what PLC, 

Are you able to "Verify with PLC"?

In more of 1000 programs, it's imposible, i read ok other forum if you read with 00x00, 00x32 ... But i don't understand what is ...