Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
orangestorm87

Telemecanique SR1 B201BD Programming

6 posts in this topic

I have a Telemecanique SR1 B201BD smart relay that I would like to program.  I have downloaded and installed ZelioSoft2 V5.1.  I will be connecting my laptop up to it via the SR1 CBL01 serial cable.  I am currently running Windows 10 as my host PC, but have VMs all the way back to XP in 32 and 64 bit varieties.

Now when I try to communicate or transfer, I get an error "DC46_10" which describes possible solutions such as com port already in use.

I have search around and have found two conflicting answers about ZelioSoft2 and its ability to program SR1 smart relays.  On Schneider's website it says ZelioSoft2 can program SR2/SR3 smart relays, but other forums like this one say it can also program SR1.

If it can not program SR1 smart relays, where do I find ZelioSoft1 or whatever programming software is required to program this smart relay.

as I know with ZelioSoft v5.1 you will be able to open old applications for SR1, and convert it to SR2.

Try to use older Zeliosoft application -> it's for free and can be downloaded directly from schneider web page.

Dear sir

please send me the software (XBTL1000) TO Upload program for monitor Magelis 

Contact Schneider Electric.  Unless they have officially made the software free, you will most likely have to purchase it from a distributor or get someone in technical support to email it to you.

And next time, make your own thread about a new topic.  This post has nothing to do with Magelis.

Dear sir 

Thank you very much. I'm sorry but I want any personal to help me. 

Thanks 

No person is going to help you with illegal copies of software.  It's against the terms of service you agreed to when you made your account on this website.  It gets people banned from the site.

So contact the vendor and see if it can be acquired legally.

1 person likes this