sandeepnarra1992

Fatal error on panel view plus 1250

4 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I have been getting fatal error msg on my H.M.I from Past 1 week.It is observed that fatal error msg appears immediatley after i Switch on my H.M.I In the morning.I tried to resolve the issue by restoring the panelview to default condition by using keyboard,then error msg stopped for a couple of days.But from past 2 days again fatal error msg is coming.please help me to resolve the issue.

Thank u 

Hello Kaiser,

I am having problem with panel view plus 7. I just connected external storage having mer file and given power cycle. After this my pv is not booting up. That means error red light is ON and green led is also ON (both are not blinking). Can you able fix this issue.

Velmurugan...PView Plus 7 has been working properly, you connected external storage with .MER file, cycled power, after boot-up red Fault light is ON solid, green Comm light is ON solid.  That is the situation?  Refer to page 138 - Fatal hardware error http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/2711p-um007_-en-p.pdf

If this HMI unit was working properly until you attempted to load in a new HMI application, the HMI application may be the root-cause.