abdullah eraslan

fixed scan execution

7 posts in this topic

we would like to implement an discrete system filter which should be run in fixed scan manner. We called the corresponding FB block (the FB block we written for) in a fixed scan main 1 program but it doesn't work in fixed scan. It works in normal execution main program. In fact any code in fixed scan program isn't executed. Is there any setting to make fixed scan main program to work?

You  probably haven't programmed an EI (enable interrupt) in your normal execution program. Fixed scan needs interrupt to be enabled

On 12/10/2017 at 9:17 PM, Gambit said:

You  probably haven't programmed an EI (enable interrupt) in your normal execution program. Fixed scan needs interrupt to be enabled

thanks gambit.I have an extra question.How can I create an interrupt in gx work-3(ı am using İQ-R series plc).I have been using siemens plc.There are many types of interrupt in siemens plc's like cycle interrupt,time delay interrupt.but ı cant see these types in mitsubishi.how can ı find these interrupts?

Edited by abdullah eraslan

Just use the EI instruction in the beginning (the first line of code that is executed). It's just called "EI" (EnableInterrupt).

Which interrupt do you need?

On 20.12.2017 at 10:20 PM, Gambit said:

Which interrupt do you need?

time delay interrrupt and hardware interrupt

All interrupts are call Ixx. For instance I40.

So all you have to do is create a program which can be defined in as stand by.

This program has i40 before the ladder and ends with a IRET instruction

The number corresponds with the function:
Interrupt from module I0 to I15 This is a pointer used for modules which have the interrupt function.
Interrupt using the internal timer (I28 to I31)0.5 to 1000ms (The value can be set in increments of 0.5ms.)
High-speed internal timer interrupt 1 (I49)0.05 to 1000ms (The value can be set in increments of 0.05ms.)
High-speed internal timer interrupt 2 (I48)0.05 to 1000ms (The value can be set in increments of 0.05ms.)
Inter-module synchronous interrupt (I44)*60.1 to 10.00ms (The value can be set in increments of 0.05ms.)
Multiple CPU synchronous interrupt (I45)*60.1 to 10.00ms (The value can be set in increments of 0.05ms.)
Interrupt from moduleI50 to I1023 This is a pointer used for modules which have the interrupt function.