Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hunter

**RSLogix 500 Unattached Rungs**

10 posts in this topic

Hello all, 

I am doing a project in RSLogix 500,  I copied the logic from an existing project that is very similar just uses a different controller and some new analog inputs into a new RSLogix project. changed the controller type to match the new one i am using. My issue here is my rungs keep moving when i scroll through the project, they stay on the line number but  keep coming unattached from each other even after I verify edits and so on has anyone had this issue or may know how to fix this problem? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,  

Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

the rungs do not stay attached together as in the screenshot provided below when I scroll through the program.

Capture1111.PNG

When I click verify project, it says no errors all the rungs connect back together like they're suppose to but as soon as I start scrolling through they unattach again?

That's super weird and I've never seen anything like that before. My first suspicion would be something with your video driver in your PC or in Windows. Does it correct itself when you move or resize the program window?

All I could suggest is reinstall RSLogix (or "repair" if that's an option in the add/remove software) and/or update your graphics driver. Or try to reach out to Rockwell. Do you have a support contract or a good relationship with your local distributor?

I think i've got it figured out thank you.

11 minutes ago, Hunter said:

I think i've got it figured out thank you.

Can you share your solution ?

Im thinking its just a visual thing maybe a glitch in my software or computer bc its not affecting the project in any way

Whenever a PC display shows the PAST as the PRESENT, that is typically memory leakage and may be indicative of a struggling operating system.  Ironically having the same problem now but that is network related.

Thank you all for your assistance