Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peterq30

Manual for 3F88L-130/132 Cam Positioner

7 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a manual for the Omron 3F88L-130 or -132 cam positioner. There's one on this site for the 3F88L-160 but the interface is unfortunately completely different (LCD screen instead of LEDs). Does anyone have a link to a copy of the operations manual for this type that I can download ? It is not available from the omron download site (anymore). Also, does anyone have any experience in interfacing the output of these types of cam positioners to a PLC (C200HG/HX) ? I'm particularly interested in transferring the rotation angle and the RPM of the encoder to the PLC. Any tips on this would be appreciated. Thanks ! Peter.

3F88L-132 Cam Positioner Manual @ MrPLC.com The manual mentions something about BCD outputs for the rotation angle.

Thanks for the help Jay ! The right manual makes things so much easier :)

I wonder if anyone can point me to a link for the -130 cam positioner. Are the differences significant enough that I cannot use the -132 manual? Thanks in advance.

Hi i am new and looking for a manual for the Omron 3F88L-130 or -132 cam positioner. can any body help and looking to buy a refurbished one ,where can ask for it ,thank in advance