mkoop

FX3U CC-Link to STL-BT1

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I haven't much experience in working with Mitsubishi products and looking for some help.

As anyone any experience in setting up a FX3U CC-Link to STL-BT1.

I have been asked to add a remote station to an existing operational FX3U PLC.

I am using GX Developer IEC 7.04. 

I am just looking to get communication working between the two devices.

Edited by mkoop

I haven't tried that exact setup, but since you have an existing system (you're writing that you are to add an additional station to an existing PLC), my guess is that it's pretty much to do the same as have been done before... Just continue the work... It's pretty straight forward to setup the CC-Link nodes with Mitsubishi.

I have wokred with stlite series, but with modbus-tcp version.

Mitsubishi STL-BT1 it is WAGO 750-310.

First:

- Download quick start guide for stlite series.

- Download full manual STL-BT1-CClink_UserManual_750-310.pdf

Then you need know hom many I/O modules on your STL-BT1 station for correctrly choosen number of occupied stations.STL-BT1 provide cc-link v1, thats mean you configuration can be max 112 DI, 112 DO, 16 AI, 16 AO (16/16 Rx/Ry used for user area). Difference beetwen cc-link v1. and v2. you can read there - click.

For better understanding of cc-link read courses (cc link)

Example you can download from mymitsubishi (need registration).Search it : FX Series - GX Works2 - CC-Link, Remote I/Os - CCLinkFX_GW2_V100
If you want learn how works FB from libreary CCLinkFX_GW2_V100 download Manual for 16ccl-m.

On 11/5/2017 at 8:01 AM, Clear.Mind said:

First:

Then you need know hom many I/O modules on your STL-BT1 station for correctrly choosen number of occupied stations.STL-BT1 provide cc-link v1, thats mean you configuration can be max 112 DI, 112 DO, 16 AI, 16 AO (16/16 Rx/Ry used for user area). Difference beetwen cc-link v1. and v2. you can read there - click.

Example you can download from mymitsubishi (need registration).Search it : FX Series - GX Works2 - CC-Link, Remote I/Os - CCLinkFX_GW2_V100
If you want learn how works FB from libreary CCLinkFX_GW2_V100 download Manual for 16ccl-m.

Hi all,

On 11/5/2017 at 8:01 AM, Clear.Mind said:

First:

Hi all,

I have my STL-BT1 communicating with my FX3U PLC over CCLink.

I am reading and writing inputs & outputs OK.

I now have to add a Energy Monitor to the setup. Model: ME96SS

I have added the FB for the unit be I am not communicating.

I am not sure the Headaddress and Station number are correct. See rung 4 in attached pic.

GX IEC Developer - [ST_Lite [PRG] Body [LD]].png

2018-06-19 10_10_22-Edraw Max.png

Yes for ME96NSR  "HeadAddress"  must be also "0" as for STLite_4xStation, it's address of 16CCL module. You need correctly set Station of CC-Link, it's depends of occupied station for st lite and ME96.

Edited by Clear.Mind