Waseem_1990

Communication Problem in Emulator 5000 and FactoryTalk View SE.

4 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

Today im facing some problem is between the Emulator 5000 and FT view V9.0. Logic file is downloaded in emulator and its working fine... i hv also created a shortcut path FTView and path is assigned tho the topic also... but when im browsing the topic to assign the tag its showing empty folder.... no tag is coming there... b4 today i hv done this communication so many times, its working finw also. but now i hv a problem.... plzzz help...

thanx in advance.... 

Demo.png

Hello waseem,

I am also facing this problem in rslogix500 emulator(communication not establish with FTView8.1). Anybody having suggestion, feel free to send us. 

Hello waseem,

you can use this (Setting up RSLinx and RSEmulate 500 with FactoryTalk View ME ...) copy and paste in your browser and view the online video in YouTube, after that you can get idea from this. Now I checked with this it is working fine. Good luck....!!!!!

Hi Gopal...

Just close the application(FTView and logic file.) Restart the system... then open the application... This may work..

Of it is not working then creat new application and copy ur old application related folder (generally saved in C drive) and paste it in new application... it will work...

I hv tried both methods....