Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marcinmrag

NX-SOD400 Safety Output Parameter

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

Im using this safety output card. And my question is can I set the output parameter just for OSSD signal? My idea is to use two safety output for door locking divice. I need two inputs singals for this doors and I would like to use safety singal. It is possible? I see only two wires configuration in card parameters. 

6 hours ago, marcinmrag said:

Hello,

Im using this safety output card. And my question is can I set the output parameter just for OSSD signal? My idea is to use two safety output for door locking divice. I need two inputs singals for this doors and I would like to use safety singal. It is possible? I see only two wires configuration in card parameters. 

I'm not quite sure what are you trying to say...

Do you want to have two safety outputs which toggles at the same time, or you want two safety outputs that are independent?
There are options for both of them :

Capture.JPG.c621f09512e6848ceff804baf953

I would like to use this signal for safety gate. I have two input signals for this safety gate. But those two signalas are a single wire singal. If i good understand with configuration single channel with test pulse or without i 2 wire configuration like a 24V and L-

Well, I'm not sure what exactly your Safety Gate module is, but let's say it's single wire then the inputs should be some kind of photocoupler. In that case you can use the Dual Output without Test Pulse one.