Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kludder

Exdperience in wind turbines

7 posts in this topic

Hi Is there anyone out there with some experience in using Mitsubishi in wind turbines? And if so, what are the pros and cons? BR Kludder

what do you need plc to do in the wind turbine?

Hello there. I'm using MELSEC PLCs, an FX0N-MR and FX2N-4AD for analog input such as for dog vane and aerometer(wind speed). I'm using transponders for current and voltage for DC as well as AC output from grid-tie inverters. If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them. I'm writing a ladder from scratch and was thinking that someone out there must have done this before. If you want to talk or exchange ideas feel free to email me. Thanks, Dave.

This post has not been touched since 2005, and the user who posted it is no longer on MrPLC. Posting messages to a 6 year old topic will not typically get you any responses.

Hi, I have started using Mitsubishi plc's. Previously I was using Allen Bradley but I have to say that that I am getting quiet fond of the Mitsubishi. What do you intend to do with these analog inputs? Are they for control purposes or for recording. On GX Developer you have to write a bit of code to configure the analog signals but on Gx Works it can be done by entering various settings when setting up your plc. Let me know what you need if I can be of any assistance.

Noely, You can use GX Configurator with GX Developer to do the same thing as GX Works2. But it was a separate package, and now is integrated into GX Works2. But he is speaking of FX series PLC, and the configurators are not used with FX products.

Hi Crossbow, You're correct in what you say. I'm still feeling my way a bit with the mitsubishi programming environment. I have a feeling that I could be somewhat out of my depth with this topic but I am eager to learn as much as I can.