Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

A&B Servo Driver

3 posts in this topic

Hallo Everybody ! Currently, I need the manual & troubleshoot for this one: 1398-DDM-019X ( A & B ). Some one help to show me the link or share some experiences about verify parameter, pls. Thanks so much

I always believe in letting folks help themselves. Step 1: Go to www.ab.com website. Step 2: Click on "Publications Library" (lower left), then "Literature Library". Step 3: Perform a search. I usually go directly to the "Advanced Search" mode. Use the following: Brand: Allen-Bradley Products: Motion Control, Integrated Refine: Servo Drives Refine further: Ultra Series - 1398 Publication Language: English (for me, anyway) And there's everything you can download. Some of the files are huge (they are scans, not native PDF), and the document labels aren't perfect, but there they are. You can learn more about each document from the " Circle i " icon on the right. 1398-DDM-019X is a 2.0 kW Ultra 100 drive with Indexing. If you are looking for troubleshooting information, I'd recommend the User Manual. There are three user manuals shown: 1398-5.10, 5.11, and 5.12. GML Ultra Getting Started Manual (Publication 1398-5.10) GML Ultra User Manual Publication 1398-5.11 GML Ultra Reference Manual (1398-5.12).

ONe of the first things you will need is a copy of Ultra Master, I believe it is avialable for download at the website ab.com