marcinmrag

NA HMI -Two pop up windows at the same time - possible?

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I create button which call subroutine and show pop up page when bit is true. The problem is that i have two pop up windows and when both bits are high than i get only one pop up. After I close it than is no more pop up. Is possible to have two pop up pages open at this same time ?

This from page 4-20 in the NA Software Manual.

MrPLC_PopUp2.thumb.jpg.4be045a4be90676c4

It says they are called from Main Pages but I found you can call a second Pop Up when PageHidden happens on the first.

1 person likes this

THX,

I would like to connect selected alarm from alarmviewer with some page like bitmap. But i would like to call this page by some button in AlarmViewer. It is possible? for example I select alarm from the list press button and show up the page with direction where the sensor is located.  I would like to display this page only when I press the button. It would be like a direction for new operators who doesn't know location of the sensor on the machine. I don't want to display this page every time.

Edited by marcinmrag

16 hours ago, marcinmrag said:

THX,

I would like to connect selected alarm from alarmviewer with some page like bitmap. But i would like to call this page by some button in AlarmViewer. It is possible? for example I select alarm from the list press button and show up the page with direction where the sensor is located.  I would like to display this page only when I press the button. It would be like a direction for new operators who doesn't know location of the sensor on the machine. I don't want to display this page every time.

I found the solution. I add button which call sub and then when we select alarm  it will display alarm page which we set before in UsersAlarm. Maybe that will help for someone in future.

Sub SampleSource

ShowAlarmPage("Page0", "UserAlarmViewer0", 100, 100)

End Sub

Thanks for posting your solution although I'm not sure I understand. I was thinking you wanted this:

1) AlarmViewer is displayed.

2) Select Alarm to trigger a new Pop Up with instructions.

Are you displaying 2 AlarmViewers?

34 minutes ago, IO_Rack said:

Thanks for posting your solution although I'm not sure I understand. I was thinking you wanted this:

1) AlarmViewer is displayed.

2) Select Alarm to trigger a new Pop Up with instructions.

Are you displaying 2 AlarmViewers?

No this was the way how i was tried to do before. But today i found this function and is working very well. I connect the alarm with the page but i display this page only when i press the button. Button call subroutine which show selected alarm page :)