wouter94

error 1850 when trying to activate web gate

5 posts in this topic

hey,

I'm making a program with vijeo designer with a HMIGTO5310 and with somachine basic and a TM221C16R. At the moment i don't have my TM221C16R yet but i'm able to run the program in simulation on my pc and connecting the hmi to it. I'm able to control everything on my hmi but the moment i'm trying to activate the webgate, vijeo refuses to download the program to my HMI end gives the error " error 1850: [target] [target1] secondary drive full or not found. check the data file location setting.". Is this because it isn't connected to a real PLc but a simulation of it or is it because something else?

When you build the target, have a look at the size of application in sram and dram. Your touch screen has only so much memory. So either you must put in a cf card, or a usb memory stick. Then the webgate files can reside on the secondary drive. 

1 person likes this

Is it possible to make it work without secondary drive?  i have 42 MB of data free at my main at the moment. I already found this:
Do not turn off the target machine.

If the download process is paused, cancel download.

Insert into the target machine a valid Secondary Drive with enough capacity to hold the entire project and associated data files.

Start the download.

If the error message displays again, you do not have enough capacity on the Secondary Drive to hold both the user application and data files.

In the Data Files, Recipes, and Target nodes, set the DownloadTo property to Main Drive and download again.

i already found where i can change it at the data files and the recipes but i don't find where i can change it at the target nodes.

and if i need to install a secondary drive. How do i do that? Can i just plug in an usb stick?

You can change the application from main to secondary as shown below. You need to select the target and then in the below property inspector.

Also yes you could just stick in a usb stick that is formatted in fat32 (make sure to format it)

vijeo_main_drive.JPG

I would try to fit all on the main drive 1st. Then go to the usb stick option. 

Edited by cHud