BITS N BYTES

Application Failed to Open

6 posts in this topic

Just tried opening Sysmac Studio for a new project and I get this message. Any ideas how to work around this issue. VERY FRUSTRATING!

Sysmac Studio Failure.JPG

.Net Installed.JPG

Have not had that issue at all - opens up straight away and I have the latest updates for Studio and Windoze installed - running in Windoze 10 64 bit Pro.

Sometimes when something is installing I have to turn the Internet condoms off though - using ESET - mostly lets things happen OK.

Just now, BobB said:

Have not had that issue at all - opens up straight away and I have the latest updates for Studio and Windoze installed - running in Windoze 10 64 bit Pro.

Sometimes when something is installing I have to turn the Internet condoms off though - using ESET - mostly lets things happen OK.

Gday Bob, are you using NJ's now? Or do you only have sysmac for the NX I/O

Just looking - will probably have to go there one day! Got it for NX I/O initially then there put the new configurator in CX-One Chelton!

I guess it will happen eventually - hard work for mine so far.

I had this same error. My guess is, you installed fresh from an older installer package then updated (manually) from the latest downloads you already had. This is how I experienced the error.

I found that an update from sometime last year contains the DotNet Framework required. I could not get the older update to install no matter what I tried. I ended up uninstalling everything, starting from scratch then did the Auto Update.