Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mick barrett

Medoc training manual

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm trying to locate a good Medoc training manual- one giving working examples like sequential control etc. Any suggestions ? Regards, Mick

Mitsubishi has some decent training materials developed by their Application Support Group, but they are all centered around their Windows software, GX-Developer. I have yet to fin anything that really lays out the Medoc stuff in a training format. None of my customers use the DOS software.

Mitsubishi used to have available two very useful training manuals for (specifically) Medoc with A1S plcs. These were Manual 1 - IB (NA) 66456-A (9312) MEE Manual 2 - IB (NA) 66457-A (9402) MEE I have found these to be very useful when preparing and conducting training courses in the past for these older products. One is "basic" and one "advanced". Both contain a good level of detail and plenty of worked examples of varying complexity, particularly Manual 2. The program entry and use of Medoc functions is detailed key-by-key. Manual 2 also contains sufficient information to get you started dealing with special function modules using the common A-D and D-A devices as examples. Not sure if they are still available - I still keep mine handy, just in case! Namedyt Niloc

I just searched Mitsubishi's public website (www.meau.com) and didn't find them. I logged into the Extranet and the first one is still available (4 in stock) $20 list. The second one is not listed though. I'll see if either were ever made into PDF.