21 posts in this topic

Never Succes Upload from PLC to MEDOC v2.4, always brake on step 1302,always have massage invalid intruction found.
Upload from PLC to PC ..never done,succes full.Please help me,,what happen?.

Try using gx developer instead of medoc.

Also is there an eeprom in the plc. They were often used on the fx model to extend memory.

My gx not suport for fx  and on plc don't have eeprom. I don't know, this from machine not include eeprom ,but have battery on there. or eeprom loose from plc.

All versions of GX Developer support the FX model.

It's possible you are confused which model to chose in GX

fxu.png

sorry i mean fx(just FX), not fx0,fx1s..,how to download leader FX plc (FX-64MR) to my PC, can i used fx2c plc type?

It is 'upload' to pc.

And yes, I showed you a picture of which one to choose.

Ok thank,u ,to day i try upload to my pc with fx2c, and proccess stop on step 1304 ,what hapen, never complate to upload to pc?. Can i upload to pc without eeprom place in fx plc?.in my case this plc without eeprom,but have battery on there.

Mitsubishi FX memory modules replace the internal memory.  So if it powers on with a memory module, the program in the module is executed.  If no module is installed, it runs the program from the CPU's internal memory.

If you are trying to back up your program, you better leave it in until you get a copy.  Because if you pull it (with the power off of course) and you try to do an upload, you will get a different program than the one that it's running with the card in.

In my chase...after power plc on, and machine run properly. Then i make new project and choose fxu/fx2c on gx dev..,afther that ,i online then read from plc..and proccess upload from plc to my pc.but i can't get complate, always brake on step 1304.  What wrong on my proccessing upload from this plc?.

Not sure, unless there may be a problem with the program code it is trying to upload.

Could you take a screenshot (or a photo of the screen) of the error message that you get?

I don,t know what hapen,..(i can't explain).with replace cable serial to usb bafo with profilix.(adapter serial to usb). My sc09 out to pc is rs232(db9). I can complate read from plc until end prog. Thank your attention for solve my problem.but way on step 222 (red cyrcle) like brake rung. Its nomar or not?. 

what wrong.jpg

The instruction MCR N0 is a master control relay - The N0 is nest 0

The gap in the left hand buss line is where it is (if you like) cutting the power to the rest of the logic

On a rethink - maybe not. Ive never used the MCR before - but seen it in programs. The  bus line is shown broken higher up

Edited by Ron_S

So ....i am loss ladder on step between  222 to 224?.if true..,this broken from download process ,or hide by owner program,...or may be...this step saved on eeprom?.

You can switch the view to 'instruction list' (alt +F1) from ladder, this should allow you to see if any odd or strange instruction or characters have been uploaded and corrupt the file. Any odd characters appearing or instructions missing can be modified here and the reverted back to ladder by alt +F1 again, just make a note of additions or removals so they can be put back if unexpected program modifications occur.

Just a thought!

Steve

You have not lost any ladder between 222 and 224. The MCR N0 must take use up 2 steps.

Make a copy of the program then try repair the missing line with a down line.

i think this realy loss ,or missing step, i can't fine m517 on any where in ladder, on intruction cmp,mov bit,etc.

fx64mt.rar

miss.bmp

miss.PNG

mis3.PNG

miss2.PNG

Edited by shehoxs
file to big

Try explain your problem in more detail?

I have opened the project you posted and it opened perfectly.

The missing left bus line is because an MCR instruction is used. This shows the logic that is being controlled by the MCR

On line 137 is the instruction MC N0 M0

If M0 is not on, all logic between line 137 and line 222 will be disabled.

The missing lines are to show you which parts are on and which are not depending on the state of M0

ok,thank u for your helping me.

On this screen short , red rectangle ..in my ladder we find M517 (NC) ,but i can't find where is coil (or Source)M517

i trace step by step , i never know where is this source(m517).

miss.PNG

There are often unexplainable bits in some one else's program.

I think m500 and above are retentive bits in the fx.

It could be the programmer set this to on to disable that part while testing through a power recycle.

Could be controlled from an hmi.

I wouldn't get stuck on it, it's n/c so has no action

This machine don't use hmi.and stand alone if you  see the ladder ,it seems there is no problem?.that will make me sure,that i didnot lose step in the ladder.and save for me to force off if power on.