marcinmrag

NA HMI graf bar simulation

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

I would like to make a graf bar like in siemens HMI's. I mean that the bar will fill up with the color and change for another color for higher values . It is possible to do it with SysMac Studio? Can anyone help me with this topic :)

Use a standard shape (like a rectangle), then from the Animations tab, select PercentageFill and ColorChange.

1 person likes this

thx it's help a lot

It's possible to connect value of color range with some variable? That we can set this value from HMI panel and changed for different items? I would like to do adjustable color range not fixed form Animations tab.

Edited by marcinmrag

In the Animations tab, use a variable of your choice (it's not fixed). In this example I used a tag called Level. The easiest way to test this is to create a new project, drag a Rectangle and a Slider to the screen. Set the Slider tag to 'Level' then simulate it. Maybe I don't understand your question. What is the application?

MrPLC_Animation.jpg.d7f07469c8bbeb7b0aba

I would like to set "StartValue" for the ColorRanges form other page. Use some edit data window put there for example 50 and change this in animations tab. Is possible to connect another variables just to change this value?

2 hours ago, marcinmrag said:

I would like to set "StartValue" for the ColorRanges form other page. Use some edit data window put there for example 50 and change this in animations tab. Is possible to connect another variables just to change this value?

Not currently possible for the color ranges to be tied to variables, only numeric values.

No, at this point the HMI only supports the color ranges being tied to numbers, not variables.  There is no workaround.