Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pv550

pv plus 400

6 posts in this topic

Hi

I have pv plus 400 HMI. I want to take backup from the hmi. I want to set IP address in settings. I want to go to configuration mode. How do i go to configuration mode. Please help me.

For the newer PanelView Plus models, the application developer is highly encouraged to embed a "GoTo Configure Mode" button to allow for access to jump out of a running program and get to configuration.  Developers will often hide this button behind a password protected maintenance screen (or forget to add it all together).  This is Plan A.

When the PV Plus 400 is powered up, there should be a WHITE box in the lower corner of the screen, lower-left.  Press this white box, which is only displayed for a few seconds after boot-up, to go into configuration mode.  This is Plan B.   Refer to page 218.  http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/2711p-um001_-en-p.pdf

With the production process stopped, pull the HMI power plug and reseat to trigger a reboot.  Be ready to reach around front and press the white box during reboot.

My pv plus 400 is a keypad HMI. There is no possibility to touch the screen. and also there is no white box will come during boot up. Then how do i go to configuration mode??

I tried that also. when i press f1 button it cause error fatal 31. what shall i do?