Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robert_

Troubles with AOI PFlex 700

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I have troubles with AOI PowerFlex 700. When I want to use it into the logic it says the tags "Inp_PowerFlex_700" and "Out_PowerFlex_700" are boolean tags but in the inside logic these tags should be  array tags. I attach pictures

I will appreciate your help with this issue...Thanks

AOI_PFlex700.JPG

Logioc_AOI_PFlex700.JPG

Robert,

Not sure where that AOI came from, but it looks like it's asking for the Input and Output structure which is created automatically when you add a drive into the network tree.. see screenshot below where I added a Powerflex 700 drive under the ethernet module and called it "Drive". This creates 2 Global tags, called "Drive:I" and "Drive:O" of data types "AB:PowerFlex700_Drive_Parameters:I:0" and "AB:PowerFlex700_Drive_Parameters:O:0" respectively. I believe this is the datatype being expected by the AOI as there are parameters similar in names as per your image above. Try changing the tag "fg" in you AOI to "Drive:I" and "gh" to "Drive:O"... [note - substitute for correct drive name in your I/O tree]...

good  luck...

vds

PFlex700.png

Edited by vds
1 person likes this

I did what you recommended and that was the solution although I had to change the data type of the tag that requested Boolean to the type of tag that is generated by the drive but I had to do it from within the internal logic of the AOI because from outside Of the AOI would not let me do it ... I really appreciate it!

1 person likes this