kaung  hset

Need help

4 posts in this topic

Hi !  i;m new, I would like to ask some problem.

In PLC (allen Bradley)control logix, i found problem that is no real 24V output in output module(1756 OB32_DC output) but output signal lamp is on. We have no spare module .so we can;t check with new module. I think module is ok. So, i would like to know why don;t come out real output in output module although plc output singnal lamp is on. And then which condition can happen like that .

Provided the wiring is correct, I would guess the output is blown out. Can you move the output to another point? The output in the PLC and card might come on, but if the output inside the card is burnt out, you will not get 24V out of it.

1 person likes this

Hi,

see wiring diagram below.. (pg 165  -http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1756-um058_-en-p.pdf)

have you wired 24 VDC+ to "DC-0+" and "DC-1+?"

have you wired 0 VDC to "RTN OUT-1" and "RTN OUT-0"

If that is all OK, then as Armadillo said, you may have a problem with the internals of the module - try using a different/spare output?

good luck!

vds

1756-OB32 Wiring.png

Edited by vds
1 person likes this

Thanks, Armadillo and Vds.

Wiring is correct .I already changed output module to another base point.it is also happen like that .So,I guess the module was gone.Right now, I ordered for to change new one.

Thanks for giving advice.

Regards

kaung hset