Mark Bromley

tech connect follow up email

4 posts in this topic

I Was wondering what other people do in regards to the follow up emails that rockwell support sends out after you use your service agreement. I try and fill in all the questions and give good feedback but i have also ignored them all together and never heard anything else. For the record I am a big fan of the rockwell support it may take several calls to get a problem resolved but they have never let me down.

I always leave feedback. Whether it is positive or negative.

I rarely use the phone though. I would say 99% of my tech connect experience is via chat. I have found it to be easier for me.

I fill in all the questions, most of the time the tech support is good so I figure if I leave positive feedback it will help out the tech support engineers at Rockwell.

I always leave feedback.  Most of the time it is positive.  I also leave written feedback whenever given the opportunity.  It allows me to express exactly what I liked and what was good but could use a little more attention.  The simple "Strongly Agree" to "Strongly Disagree" selections don't give opportunity for details.  My company pays a lot of money for the service, so I leave the feedback so they can become better.