Tarlochan Singh

Omron R7D-BP02H Problem

7 posts in this topic

Dear All

I am facing problem in servo drive as servo motor is not running even with the command given.

Following pins are used and status is below

Pin 1 - 24V

Pin2 - 0V

Pin 13 - 0V

Pin 22- 24V

Pin 23 -0V

Pin 24 - 24V

Pin 25 - 0V

On pin number 22 and 24 supply voltage coming during command given by PLC(CP1E output number 100.0 and 100.2)

Need your support

Regards

TS

Post your program and your servo parameter setup.

Edited by BITS N BYTES
Servo parameters

I want to mention that it was working with this setup. Currently under breakdown.

If it was working previously, then unless you have changed the PLC program or drive Parameters it is a hardware/wiring issue you need to troubleshoot.

My first approach would be to go online with CX Drive to the servo and test whether you can manually move the motor and it responds to position commands.

IF NOT OK then you most likely have some wiring or power issues that need resolving.

IF OK THEN you need to go online with the PLC and monitor whether the PULS/SPD/INI rungs are active. Monitoring A276-277 for pulse 0 or A228-279 for pulse output 1 in the watch window is a quick way to confirm PLC pulse outputs are working.

These are all normal steps in troubleshooting your system.

Please give me some idea to run manualy from software as i am online on CX-Drive but did not get manual command