Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pv550

AB

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a question related to installation of RSlinx software. I already installed the software on my pc. But i cant able to open the software. So, i try to uninstall the software. I cant able to uninstall the software during uninstall its shows the message that "fatal error during installation". How to rectify the problem.

RSLinx is the communication layer of Allen-Bradley products.  For programming a PanelView 550, one uses PanelBuilder 32.

What operating system are you running?  How did you try to uninstall the software?

Edited by kaiser_will

10 hours ago, pv550 said:

Hi, I have a question related to installation of RSlinx software. I already installed the software on my pc. But i cant able to open the software. So, i try to uninstall the software. I cant able to uninstall the software during uninstall its shows the message that "fatal error during installation". How to rectify the problem.

See link. About RSLinx running as a service and how to stop it.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showpost.php?p=456461&postcount=4

HI

When i trying to connect panel view 600 HMI with RS linx software i have the error "fatal error initializing pic device driver" . How to rectify it?

7 hours ago, pv550 said:

HI

When i trying to connect panel view 600 HMI with RS linx software i have the error "fatal error initializing pic device driver" . How to rectify it?

Please provide the complete catalog number of your PV.

What driver are you trying to use in RSLinx? If the PIC driver ( for DH485) you need a real serial port on your PC to use that driver.