jg0825

Gx works3 simulator

5 posts in this topic

Hi 

this is my first mitsubishi project. i am using the gx works3  (v1.026c) software  to program the fx5u plc. after i finish  the logic i test it with the build in simulator. But i got this error. please refer the attached pictures. i don't know where is the problem? my logic or the simulator itself? Please help out.

error page.JPG

main page.JPG

step435 .JPG

Did you put an IRET instruction at the end of your interrupt routine? Can you post the whole project?

thanks. yes. i put the IRET at end of interrupt. i attached the whole project. Please refer the attached file. 

6030CORR.rar

I find that i put the instruction FEND in both GENERAL and  OUTPUT program block. But After i remove the FEND in GENERAL. i got watchdog time error. See the picture i attached. What is the problem.59395f2ee20da_errorpage.JPG.512a7a605014

Also after i remove the FEND instruction in GENERAL i rebuild all and get the check warning in OUTPUT "Unable to use the instruction in subroutine FB" when i press on the message it points to instruction FEND in OUTPUT. I don't understand the OUTPUT block is belonged to main routine or subroutine?  How to define what is the main routine? what is the subroutine? 

error page 1.JPG

Edited by jg0825