3 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

Recently, I started working on a project. I want to develop a program for a Micro820 controller (2080-LC20-20AWB) using CCW (Connected Components Workbench). I built a little motor circuit for testing purpose. However, after building the program and downloading it to the controller, I tried to connect to my controller via CCW, but I can't. When I click the button "Connect", CWW crashes OR a window saying : "The controller has unnacepted changes" appears and asks me if I want to "Download current project to the controller" (wich I already did) or "Upload the project in the controller to overwrite current project content" (wich is grayed out). When I choose to "Download current project to the controller", CCW starts downloading the resource, but fails. In the "Output" window, there's a line saying : "Download failed for Device:Micro820: An error occured while reading from GETACTIVERESOURCELIST.". The problem is that there's no documentation at all concerning this error. I even tried to reinstall CCW, but it didn't fix the problem.

I joined some images so you guys can see what I'm talking about. Don't mind asking for more details !

Output.PNG

Unaccepted Changes.PNG

Edited by Anthony Blanchette-Potvin

If you can't download your program, have you verified that your program is free of errors? I have not used CCW with the Micro820 (I've only used CCW with Powerflex drives and that was a few years ago), but maybe there is a way to verify your program before trying to download it.

17 hours ago, AndrewG said:

If you can't download your program, have you verified that your program is free of errors? I have not used CCW with the Micro820 (I've only used CCW with Powerflex drives and that was a few years ago), but maybe there is a way to verify your program before trying to download it.

I upgraded from Windows 7 to a Windows 10 and it works fine now. Maybe the lastest version of CCW isn't completely compatible with Windows 7.

Anyway, thank you !