Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Milosh

Analog input CS1W-AD081-V1

4 posts in this topic

Hi all.

I have two sam modules CS1W-AD081-V1, I set inputs Enable range 1-5V/4-20mA.

For One Ihave RUN lit green, ERC not lit, Input disconnection detection is set No detection.

For second module RUN lit, ERC lit red, Input disconnection detection is set to Detection.

How to chage this settings?

I want to have Detection on. I also try to se CIO bit to ON but can not,

You can set each individual input to disconnect detection in the I/O table unit setup. You can test for disconnection by reading CIO word +9 (2009 for unit 0) bits 0-7. This only applies to I/O channels set to 1-5V/4-20ma. The documentation is in the W345 manual, section 3-6.

Hmmm, but this settings is greyed and I cant change in unit setup?

As you said I set inputs to 1-5v/4-20mA, but in one module this settins is set to No detection, and on second module is set to Detection. 

How to change it, is there any way to do that?

You cannot directly change that setting. Disconnect detection will automatically be turned on when any input is set to 1-5v/4-20ma and that input is set as used.

If an entire module isn't working, then something else is wrong. Has the I/O setup actually been downloaded to the PLC?? If it was changed online, was the power or unit reset bit cycled??

Try connecting to your PLC with CX-P and open the I/0 table and Unit setup tab. Under "Options" select "Compare with PLC" to see if the PLC setup actually matches your program.