Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scottpon

NB7W-TW00B driver install fail

2 posts in this topic

Hi.  I'm running a Windows 7, 64-bit machine.  I have NB Designer 1.4 installed.  when I plug in the nb7w-tw00b, it shows up as "MTP USB device", and that the driver install failed. so I opened Device manager and find the item, I right-click "MTP USB device", and "update drivers".  I click "Browse for my drivers" and navigate to "C:\programfiles (x86)\omron\nb-designer\driver".  I check "Include subfolders".  then click next.  it does not find the drivers.  says "MTP drivers are the best"

So I try again: right click the "MTP USB device" but this time I click "browse for drivers", then "Let me pick from my device drivers...".  i navigate to C:\programfiles (x86)\omron\nb-designer\driver.  I select the bulksub.INF file, and i get this error:

"The folder you specified doesn't contain a compatible software driver for your device.  If the folder contains a driver, make sure it is designed to work with WIndows for x64-based systems"

NOTE: I just tried this on a Windows 7 32bit machine. same problem.  Except the message says "Make sure it is designed to work with Windows for x32-based systems"  

Any thoughts to get this to work?

Edited by scottpon
Added NB Designer Tag.

Well Never mind.  The engineer who was having problems with this figured it out.  From what I understand, he reinitialized the NB device and enabled the printer.  After that the NB device was recognized correctly by the Computer.

(Honestly I don't know, it was his experiment.)