Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deswin

Subroutine Ladder Diagram

13 posts in this topic

Hello folks!! I recently researching about how subroutine works in OMRON PLC because i want to apply in my project. So I make a example ladder diagram of subroutine and I dont know whether the ladder diagram is right or wrong. Please any PLC expert and pros can correct me. THanks for your concern guys

Screenshot (56).png

This ladder is appropriate for calling Subroutine 0.

22 hours ago, Jay Anthony said:

This ladder is appropriate for calling Subroutine 0.

is the subroutine ladder diagram is correct. Another thing is what happen if is make subroutine with value 1

Another thing is what happen if is make subroutine with value 1

The SBS 1 must come before the SBN 0.  It will be ignored if placed below any SBN.

6 hours ago, Jay Anthony said:

The SBS 1 must come before the SBN 0.  It will be ignored if placed below any SBN.

What does that mean? I can't understand. Does it the SBN come first then the SBS next

All SBN's must be placed at the last of the program.  Any ladder program after the first subroutine will be ignored.

14 hours ago, Jay Anthony said:

All SBN's must be placed at the last of the program.  Any ladder program after the first subroutine will be ignored.

SO how is the subroutine works baes on the shown ladder diagram. When the first coil 10000 is energize,it also activate the SBS also the coil in 10001 can be turn on or off and the coil 10002 is skipped and return to the first SBS. Am I right about the operation 0f this ladder diagram.

Yes/

16 minutes ago, Jay Anthony said:

Yes/

let say im about to runt eh cycle unlimited times and then stop for another operation like turn on the 10002 coil. SO what instruction should I used?

You obviously need local integrator help.

16 hours ago, Jay Anthony said:

You obviously need local integrator help.

I'm still noob on this CX programmer and the instructions. Im only know how to use some instruction but not the complicated one. Searching from you guys like pro can teach good experience :) :) :)

You are on the wrong track with when to use subroutines and your latch circuits have no release contacts.

Many programs can be established without using functions.  How do you think we did it when there were no functions?

What model PLC are you targeting? Are you using CX Simulator?

6 hours ago, Jay Anthony said:

You are on the wrong track with when to use subroutines and your latch circuits have no release contacts.

Many programs can be established without using functions.  How do you think we did it when there were no functions?

What model PLC are you targeting? Are you using CX Simulator?

I'm using OMRON CP1E. What I mean is i try to make a subroutine program that I want the ladder diagram repeat the process again. until it reaches another rung to stop the loop process.